Idea Work has been certified with Thai Industrial Standard Institute (TISI) No. 1054-2552 and also certified with ISO 9706 to guarantee that paper has long lasting life.

Idea Work is produced under SCG Packaging’s Green process and uses 100% fiber from farmed tree. Thus, we can assure that Idea Work uses resource with greatest care without consuming natural resource.

Green Label is a certification for product that has less impact on an environment, comparing to other products. Green Label is used to inform consumer that the products are environmental friendly by Thai Institute of Environment

Idea Green uses 40% Ecofiber, which is fiber that does not consume even a single tree. The remaining 60% fiber comes from farmed tree. Thus, Idea Green can reduce tree consumption by 40%

In addition, Idea Green is produced under SCG Packaging’s Green Process, which is SCG Packaging production process that focuses on minimizing resource consumption in every step and is responsible for environment and neighborhood. For example, all wood used in pulp production comes from farmed tree. Electricity, water and energy are consumed with thorough planning to maximize its value.
 

Idea green has been certified with “Green Label” by Thai Institute of Environment (TEI) and certified as “Environmental Friendly product” by Pollution Control Department. Moreover, Idea green is produced under ISO 14001, an environment management standard. Idea Green has also been certified with Thai Industrial Standard Institute (TISI) No. 1054-2552.

Idea Max is innovative premium 70-gram office paper. Formulated with SCG Packaging’s unique Ultra Performance Formula to offer a high level of opacity which substantially reduces reflectance from another side when both sides of paper are used, Idea Max is ideal for double-sided printing and copying. Besides its thickness and smooth surface, Idea Max possesses the same whiteness level as high as that of Idea Work.

Idea Max can be used with all kinds of printers and copiers. Idea Max is good for single-page printing. Moreover, with high opacity, Idea Max can serve double-page printing purpose of those who are looking for a better value for money.

Opacity means the quality of not allowing picture or text on the back page to be visible when reading the front page. Opacity can be measured by comparing an amount of green ray, at the 557 nanometer wave length, reflecting from a paper on a black surface and a paper stack that is thick enough to block light.
Opacity can be easily tested. When printing on both sides of paper, the paper that has low opacity will allow some text on the back to be seen from the front page.
 

Idea Max, like other Idea products, is produced under SCG Packaging’s Green Process and made from farmed trees. Hence, Idea Max is environment-friendly and enables the utmost usages of natural resource. Moreover, as Idea Max is ideal for double-paged printing, it helps reduce paper consumption, natural resources consumption and waste.

• Idea Max is a premium 70-gram office paper. With less reflectance from another side when both sides are used, Idea Max is ideal for two-sided copying and printing.
• Idea Green is a premium 80-gram office paper for those who are looking for a premium paper that does not harm our environment.
• Idea Work is a 80-gram office paper for those who are looking for super premium quality that contributes to perfect and realistic printing.
 

Idea Paper can be purchased at B2S, BeTrend, Big C, Makro, Office Depot, Office Mate, Tesco Lotus and stationery shops nationwide.

You can contact our call center 02-586-1000 or send us an e-mail at ideaonpaper@scg.co.th